Types Of Tools Used In Automotive Workshop
Marking ToolsScriberPrick PunchCenter Punch Now we will know marking tools in workshop step by step are a divider trammel and hermaphrodite caliper which is used to mark circles or used for marking on a round job.
Types of tools used in automotive workshop. A separate pegboard is home to measuring marking and cutting tools as well as pliers and wrenches. Hand Tools NamesToolboxElectrical tools names and picturesTools Names List Hand Tools Names 1 hammer 2 mallet 3 ax 4 sawhandsaw 5 hacksaw 6 level 7 screwdriver 8 Phillips screwdriver 9 wrench 10 monkey wrench pipe wrench 11 chisel 12 scraper 13 wire stripper 14 hand drill 15 vise 16 pliers 17 toolbox 18 plane. Ad Great Prices On Used Workshop Tools.
As a technician youll constantly be taking things apart and putting them back together. Check Out Great Products On eBay. File Under.
-- were hung on a pegboard above the workstation. Find It On eBay. Read moreTools Names List of Tools Names of Tools.
Check Out Great Products On eBay. Find It On eBay. BASIC HAND TOOLS A basic hand tool is any tool that is not a power tool that is one powered by hand manual labour rather than by an engine.
Working in an automotive workshop requires the use of a variety of tools and equipment that can injure others if not handled properly. This includes basic ratchets wrenches sockets screwdrivers and pliers. The most common injuries are to the hands and fingers.
In our prototype workshop the most commonly used tools -- hammers mallets levels screwdrivers etc. Optional Tool List 1 Set 38 drive flex sockets 10mm to 17mm 1 Pliers - 16 channelock type 1 Set 12 drive shallow six-point impact metric socket set 15mm to 22mm 1 Wire terminal tool kit TT 600 Snap-On or similar í ô Air ratchet í ½ Impact wrench 1 Telescoping magnetic pick-up tool 1. When it comes to automotive tools its helpful to look at them in terms of five categories.
- How To Make A Homemade Table Saw Rip Fence
- How To Make A Hook Carving Knife
- How To Make A Mini Wood Lathe With A Drill
- How To Make A Wood Lathe Out Of A Drill
- How To Make A Wood Lathe Stand
- How To Make A Homemade Computer Desk
- How To Make A Wood Lathe Parting Tool
- How To Make A Table With Foldable Legs
- How To Make A Simple Wood Lathe
- How To Make A Wooden Box With Hand Tools
- How To Make A Wood Cnc Machine
- How To Make A Mower Blade Sharpening Jig
- How To Make A Knife Grinding Jig
- How To Make A Turtle Soap Carving
- How To Make A Wooden Pickaxe Tinkers Construct
- How To Make A Parting Tool Holder
- How To Make A Wood Mallet
- How To Make A Wooden Box With Rope Handles
- How To Make A Meat Carving Knife
- How To Make A Wood Tool Box