How To Get Your General Contractor's License In Sc
These exams differ depending on if youre a residential or a commercial contractor.
How to get your general contractor's license in sc. SC Exam Waiver Form - this only waives the technical exam. General Contractor Exam Unlimited NASCLA 115 questions 5-12 hours open book 81 correct 70 to pass. 29211-1329 South Carolina Contractors Licensing Board Email.
Business Management and Law for Commercial Contractors exam contact PSI at 800-733-9267 to schedule. Department of Consumer Affairs Business Licensing. To become a general contractor in South Carolina the South Carolina Department of Labor Licensing and Regulations will require you to pass a business and law exam as well as a trade exam.
All contractors are required to take the SC Code of Laws Take Home Exam. South Carolina Department of Labor Licensing Regulation. MAKE COPIES OF EVERYTHINGYOU SUBMIT FOR YOUR RECORDS.
ONLY SUBMIT PAGES 3-10. Determine the citycounty you will be operating in within South Carolina. 803 896-4814 PO Box 11329 Columbia SC.
To be eligible for licensure applicants must pass a technical exam when required a business managementlaw exam and be able to document two 2 years of experience within the last 5 years for the classification s of work in which you are applying. Contact your state licensing board for a license verification that shows you took their exam andyour license is active and in good standing with the. General and Mechanical classifications are required to pass a Business Law examination in addition to a trade exam and may obtain licensing information from the South Carolina Contractors Licensing Board in Columbia SC.
The Contractors Licensing Board offers the following tips to assist you. Additionally if you plan on performing general contracting work as a company you will have to determine if you will have to apply for a local business license or with the Secretary of State. If the location you will be operating is within a city click on this link wwwmascscmunicipalitiesdirectoryPagesdefaultaspx to search the city and obtain a phone number.
- How To Start A Career In Carpentry
- How To Start Woodworking At Home
- How To Use A Carving Knife
- How To Start Carpentry Work
- How To Use A Small Circular Saw
- How To Start A Small Woodworking Business
- How To Use A Checkering File
- How To Teach Yourself Carpentry
- How To Timber Frame A Roof
- How To Start A Cnc Machine
- How To Start A Small Cnc Business
- How To Start An Online Woodworking Business
- How To Spell Journeyman Carpenter
- How To Start Woodworking Hobby
- How To Use A Table Saw For Beginners
- How To Start A Cnc Shop
- How To Start A Career In Woodworking
- How To Use A Metal Lathe Parting Tool
- How To Start With Woodworking
- How To Start A Wood Cnc Business