How To Get A Contractor License In Sc
South Carolina law requires that all business opportunities be registered before placing advertisements or making representations to prospective purchasers.
How to get a contractor license in sc. Pass the PSI exam. SC Exam Waiver Form - this only waives the technical exam. To get a license you must prove at least 4 years journey level experience in a trade pass an exam and hold an active contractor bond.
This is in addition to the technical exam for the designated area youre applying for. General and Mechanical classifications are required to pass a Business Law examination in addition to a trade exam and may obtain licensing information from the South Carolina Contractors Licensing Board in Columbia SC. The trade exam is a four hour exam which consists of 80 questions.
To qualify for a license as an HVAC contractor you must have at least one year of experience working under the supervision of a master mechanic or contractor. PSI Out-of-State Exam Procedures. Apply For A License.
Candidates may take computer examinations administered at any PSI Examination Service Center. After the qualifying party or primary qualifying party has passed the Business Management Law for Commercial Contractors exam for South Carolina the licensure applicant may submit the following items to the SC Contractors Licensing Board. To apply for a Residential Electrical License submit the following to the South Carolina Residential Builders Commission.
Surety Bond Form for Mechanical Contractors. Residential Specialty Contractor Plumbing License Pay the 100 application processing fee. Please submit financial documentation via the Document Submission portal.
Submit an application to the Residential Contractors Licensing Board documenting your experience and financial information in order to be approved The General Contractor Limited Exam. Electricians in South Carolina are required to have either a Residential Electrical License or a Mechanical Contractors License. To become a general contractor in South Carolina the South Carolina Department of Labor Licensing and Regulations will require you to pass a business and law exam as well as a trade exam.
- How To Carve Wood Easy
- How To Carve With A Hook Knife
- How To Carve Spoon In Wood
- How To Charge For Cnc Plasma Cutting
- How To Carve A Wooden Bowl With Hand Tools
- How To Build A Wood Mallet
- How To Carve Wood With A Kitchen Knife
- How To Carve Wooden Spoons
- How To Build A Workbench With Folding Legs
- How To Carve Metal With A Dremel
- How To Carve Gemstones With A Dremel
- How To Carve Clay
- How To Buy Inexpensive Furniture
- How To Carve A Wooden Spoon With A Dremel
- How To Carve Clay Tiles
- How To Build A Homemade Wood Lathe
- How To Build Trestle Table Legs
- How To Carve Wood With An Exacto Knife
- How To Carve A Bowl By Hand
- How To Carve A Wood Spoon