What Kind Of Paint Do I Use To Paint Kitchen Cabinets
Latex Water Enamel Paint Latex paint is safer and easier to clean up but doesnt provide the finish of oil paint.
What kind of paint do i use to paint kitchen cabinets. Kitchen sinks dont just adhere to any type of paint. These instructions are for painting old kitchen cabinets. Compared to the history of paint latex paint is still the new kid on the block.
The second type of paint that works well for kitchen cabinet applications is acrylic-latex enamel paint. The paint surface isnt quite as durable but the cure time is faster so if you are subject to painting errors you will have less of an opportunity to correct your finish. When priming your surface before using this kind of paint youll want a shine-free surface.
As an alternative you ought to purchase. The two primary differences between oil-based paint and latex-based paint on kitchen cabinets are final texture. Many latex paints are now produced with greater durability for cleaning and can stand up to a good scrubbing.
Start working in sections with your angled brush and go over your work with the roller for a perfect finish. Chalk paint is water-based paint that requires very little preparation before applying. No matter the types of paint you choose you will get the best result by prepping your cabinets beforehand.
There are a few good reasons why its a good idea to choose a specific Kitchen paint for your cooking space. Just make sure that if youre painting wood cabinets you properly prep the surface before using latex. Read on to find two methods that I have successfully used to paint melamine kitchen cabinets.
Simply clean the surfaces prime if needed well talk about that in a minute and paint. What Kind of Paint Do You Use on a Sink. It provides a tough chip resistant easy to clean finish.
- How To Start Carpentry At Home
- How To Start Wood Sculpting
- How To Turn Green Wood On A Lathe
- How To Spray Paint Wooden Chairs Without Sanding
- How To Use A Parting Tool On A Wood Lathe
- How To Start A Cnc Router Business
- How To Turn A Wood Tool Handle
- How To Start My Own Woodworking Business
- How To Use A Lathe Parting Tool
- How To Start Carpentry Business
- How To Use A Scroll Saw For Beginners
- How To Timber Frame Joints
- How To Start A Wood Milling Business
- How To Start Woodworking In An Apartment
- How To Start A Carpentry Business In South Africa
- How To Start A Home Woodshop
- How To Start A Custom Woodworking Business
- How To Start A Wood Shop Business
- How To Start A Cnc Machine Shop
- How To Strip Paint To Bare Wood