How To Make A Homemade Lap Desk
In a small space opt for a desk with a narrow profile.
How to make a homemade lap desk. But this one is made of an artists board with a cradle. I went with 18 wide by 15 tall. This ledge is called the cradle.
Making a laptop stand with PVC pipe is one of the easiest ways to get your portable desk on the cheap. First you will need to cut your piece of wood. This fun rustic style desk is made with IKEA trestle legs and long wooden boards.
Click the link above to learn how to make a laptop stand with PVC pipe. An artists board available at art supply stores is a ready-to-paint panel that has a ledge on all four sides of the back. Slide the top onto your new DIY lap desk to hide the storage compartments and you are done.
How to Make a Lap Desk. Repurpose unused bar stools for the support legs cut a wooden board to size and use. 3 Cut ventilation slots from the two large pieces of plywood.
You may use them to get a rough idea of what your desk. Fold up the edges like a present and make sure you can pull the fabric onto the top because that will all get covered up by your desk anyway. Glue with fabric fusion and pin it to keep it in place.
This clever idea from Liz Marie Blog fits the bill. My family has a Christmas tradition of making a gift for the person you are shopping for I had learned my mother wanted a lap desk and took my chance. This does not include tools scissors or staple gun.
- How To Become A Carpentry Lecturer
- How To Become A Contractor In Maryland
- How To Become A Certified Flooring Installer
- How To Become A Licensed General Contractor In Indiana
- How To Become A Licensed Finish Carpenter
- How To Become A Licensed Carpenter In Massachusetts
- How To Become A Swimming Pool Contractor
- How To Become A Licensed Contractor In Maryland
- How To Become A Contractor In Maine
- How To Become A General Contractor In Connecticut
- How To Become A Licenced Carpenter
- How To Become A Plumbing Contractor
- How To Bid A Carpentry Job
- How To Become A Machinist Apprentice
- How To Become A General Contractor In Ma
- How To Become An Apprentice Carpenter In Alberta
- How To Become A Licensed Pool Builder
- How To Become A Licensed Contractor Massachusetts
- How To Become A Pool Installer
- How To Become A Union Electrician Apprentice