How To Get Your Michigan Builders License
Are you one of the 31000 Michigan Builders set to renew a license by May 31 2020.
How to get your michigan builders license. For further assistance please call our customer support team at 517-241-9316 or email us at. Bureau of Construction Codes Website. Send the state your course completion certificate your Michigan builders license application and the relevant fees Be of good moral character ie dont be fraudulent deceitful or dishonest Pass the Residential Builder or Maintenance Alteration Contractor examination Now lets break these down step-by-step.
Produced by the International Code Council Inc. How to acquire your Michigan Builders License The following are the requirements to obtain your Michigan Residential Builders license. Contact the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs Bureau of Professional Licensing at 517-373-8068 for licensure information or visit our website at wwwmichigangovbpl.
Depending on the license you want to pursue the Michigan builders license application requirements may vary but generally all applicants need to meet the following. Builders website at wwwmichigangovbuilders to obtain a company license application. Complete an approved State of Michigan 60 Hour Pre-License Builders Course and obtain a certificate of completion from the provider.
Performing these two steps ahead of time will ensure the renewal process is fast and efficient. ICC This is the latest edition that is available for the Michigan Residential Code for one- and two-family dwellings and the Michigan Uniform Energy Code. Residential Builder and Maintenance Alteration Contractor Company License.
Once you finish the class you will receive your certificate and youll be able to take your Michigan Builders Exam. Both license types need to pass an exam to get licensed. Even in Michigan where long winters have often made construction a seasonal industry licensed builders now have far more work than they can comfortably handle.
After August 26 2019 Residential Builders should log in to their new ACA account and link their license to their account. The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs will require you to meet several criteria to become a residential builder andor a maintenance and alteration contractor. A residential builders license is required when a person contracts to build construct repair alter or improve a residential or combination residential and commercial structure.
- What Tools Does A Trim Carpenter Need
- Whats The Average Salary Of A Carpenter
- Where Are Jet Machine Tools Made
- What Tools Do U Need To Paint A Car
- Where Can I Buy Cheap Frames In Toronto
- What Tools Do I Need To Paint The Exterior Of My House
- What Tools Do Woodworkers Use
- What Tools Do I Need To Paint Kitchen Cabinets
- What Tools Do Woodworkers Need
- What Tools Do Union Carpenters Need
- Where Can I Buy Cheap Photo Frames
- Whats The Best Garden Shredder To Buy
- What Tools Do I Need To Start Woodworking
- Whats The Best Way To Paint A Chain Link Fence
- Where Are Delta Tools Manufactured
- Where Are Hot Tools Made
- What Tools Does A Wood Shop Need
- Where Are Metabo Cordless Tools Made
- Where Can I Buy Cheap Hardwood Flooring
- What Tools Should Every Woodworker Have