How To Get Your Contractor's License In Arizona
Aside from meeting the basic requirements as stated above in order to qualify for an HVAC license in Arizona.
How to get your contractor's license in arizona. If you wanted to see all of the residential swimming pool contractors in the city of Tempe you would choose Export of All Licenses of a Single Type listed in a Specific City from the first drop-down menu below. Getting a contractors license in Arizona is a fairly straightforward process. Trade Exam 60.
Be at least 18 years of Age. Go to rocazgov or any Arizona Registrar of Contractors to obtain an Arizona Contractors License Application. First download the application online at rocazgov or get a hard copy by calling 877-692-9762 or emailing email protected.
You Must also have. In Arizona anyone who wants to work as an HVAC contractor or technician is expected to apply and obtain the state HVAC license and you can get this from the Arizona Registrar of Contractors. If you are interested in becoming a licensed contractor in 13 other states as well the NASCLA exam may be a good fit for you.
Then three new drop-downs would appear asking you to select the License Classification you would like in this case R-6 Swimming Pool Service and Repair the type of license Commercial Residential or Both - in this case well choose Both and from the. Basic Requirements to be a General Contractor To get the Arizona General contractor license you must meet the following basic requirements. While the exact fees youll pay to become a licensed general contractor in Arizona will vary slightly you can generally expect to pay the following during the process.
Applicants for the B-1 General Commercial Contractor and B-2 General Small Commercial Contractor license classifications may take the National Association of State Licensing Agency Commercial General Building Exam in lieu of the AZ ROC trade exam. Depending on the license classification and your volume of work the bond amount you have to post can be between 2500 and 100000. The forms are fillable or you will need to fill it out by printing with black ink or with a typewriter.
The Arizona ROC has a complete list on their website of the nine things youll need to obtain a license. When a licensed contractor provides faulty work on a residential property the owner may be entitled to as much as 30000 from AROCs Residential Recovery Fund. These costs are the same for retaking the exam.
- How To Make Your Own Wood Turning Lathe
- How To Make Your Own Carving Tools
- How To Paint After Sanding
- How To Paint Cabinets Yourself
- How To Minecraft Survival Mode
- How To Make Your Own Wood Lathe
- How To Make Your Own Table Saw
- How To Obtain A Contractors License In Oregon
- How To Obtain General Contractors License In Oregon
- How To Make Your Own Wooden Spoon
- How To Make Your Own Wooden Sword
- How To Make Your Own Desk Lamp
- How To Obtain A Contractors License In Utah
- How To Make Your Own Carbide Turning Tools
- How To Paint Exterior Of Stucco Home
- How To Metal Stud Framing
- How To Open A Woodworking Business
- How To Paint Hardwood Floors Without Sanding
- How To Paint A Wooden Dresser Without Sanding
- How To Paint Wood Chipboard