How To Get A Massachusetts Contractors License
Allow 10 days for the form to be processed then call Prometrics at 800-813-6671 to schedule your test.
How to get a massachusetts contractors license. Check a contractors registration status. The law requires contractors working on existing 1-4 unit owner-occupied primary residences in Massachusetts to be registered with this Office. To apply for a construction supervisor license please contact the Massachusetts State Board of Building Regulations at 1-617-727-7533.
If you want to build andor renovate small to medium-sized structures then youll need to obtain a construction supervisor license CSL. Each exam costs 100. Individuals who are looking to start a business hire workers bid on projects and advertise must become licensed contractors.
Applicants have four hours to complete the plumbing exam and two hours to complete the gasfitting exam. Now is the time to get your Massachusetts contractor license and get to work. There is a small renewal fee of 20.
The Home Improvement Contractor HIC law was created in 1992 to protect consumers and regulate the business practices of contractors. There is a better way to meet all your legal obligations and get a Massachusetts Home Improvement Contractors License. In other words the state of Massachusetts handles all contractor licenses not each city.
The closest thing Massachusetts has to offer is the CSL. Follow our easy steps. Learn More about Professional Licenses Permits.
At LicenseSuite simply enter your City State and industry and click Get Your Licenses From there well walk you through your specific requirements. You must have three years of full time construction or design experience. In the state of Massachusetts contractors need to meet the experience and education requirements from the Massachusetts State Board of Building Regulations and Standards.
- How To Store Wood Carving Knives
- How To Start My Own Carpentry Business
- How To Start A Successful Woodworking Business
- How To Split Wood Easy
- How To Start A Carpentry Business In Ontario
- How To Use A Chip Carving Knife
- How To Start A Carpentry Business
- How To Start A Plasma Cutting Business
- How To Start A Home Woodshop
- How To Use A Wood Burning Set
- How To Start Carpentry Hobby
- How To Turn A Wood Ring On A Lathe
- How To Start Your Own Shop Business
- How To Start A Wood Milling Business
- How To Start A Career In Carpentry
- How To Use A Circular Saw For Beginners
- How To Start A Cnc Business
- How To Start Woodworking For Beginners
- How To Use A Trim Removal Tool
- How To Start Woodworking In An Apartment