How To Get A General Contractor License In North Carolina
Applications may be purchased at the Board office for 13.
How to get a general contractor license in north carolina. Applying for the North Carolina General Contractors License In order to apply for the license you will have to visit the official website of North Carolina Licensing Board. Beyond the different types of general contractor licenses there are also three licensing tiers in North Carolina. General contractor North Carolina General Assembly.
To work on a project as a general contractor that will cost more than 30000 you must hold a license issued by the North Carolina Licensing Board for General Contractors. Below is a brief outline of the process you must go through to obtain your General Contractor license in North Carolina. NC Licensing Board for General Contractors 5400 Creedmoor Road Raleigh NC 27612 Fill out the application and select the contractors license that you require.
Applicants for an electrical contractor license need to apply at the State Board of Examiners of Electrical Contractors NCBEEC and landscape contractor license applicants apply at the Landscape Contractors Licensing Board NCLCLB. This timeline includes about two weeks to process your application and time for the board to approve your license which they do in batches twice per month. To perform work as a general contractor on projects that cost 30000 or more you must obtain a license from the North Carolina Licensing Board for General Contractors.
Box 17187 Raleigh NC 27619. Be at least 18 years old possess good moral character as determined by the Board. Its 10 steps of helpful information.
Contractors in North Carolina NC will need to get their general contractors license through the NC Licensing Board for General Contractors. Provide evidence of financial responsibility as determined by the Board. The same goes for fire sprinklers heating electrical and plumbing contractors.
Submit the appropriate application fee. The office is open Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. To become a general contractor in South Carolina the South Carolina Department of Labor Licensing and Regulations will require you to pass a business and law exam as well as a trade exam.
- What Tools Do Apprentice Carpenters Need
- What To Do After Sanding Before Painting
- What To Use Scroll Saw For
- What Tools Do Framers Need
- What Is The Most Dangerous Tool In A Woodshop
- What Products Do I Need To Paint My Kitchen Cabinets
- What To Use To Cut Deco Mesh
- What Tools Do I Need For Carpentry
- What Tools And Equipment Are Used In Wood Workshop
- What Schools In Ontario Offer Carpentry
- What Qualifications Do I Need To Become A Carpenter
- What Materials Needed To Paint A Car
- What Kind Of Paint Do I Use To Paint Kitchen Cabinets
- What Qualifications Do I Need To Be A Carpenter Uk
- What Tools Are Needed For A Woodworking Shop
- What Qualifications Are Needed To Be A Carpenter
- What Is The Fastest Way To Cut Wood Without Power Tools
- What Is The Least Expensive Type Of Fencing
- What Schools Offer Carpentry
- What Kind Of Paint To Use On A Fence