How To Find Out If A Contractor Is Licensed In North Carolina
NC State Board of Examiners of Plumbing Heating Fire Sprinkler Contractors City of Greensboro 300 West Washington Street Greensboro NC 27401 336-373-CITY 2489 Calls may be recorded.
How to find out if a contractor is licensed in north carolina. This website will be connected to whichever government department handles contractors licenses. How to Find Properly Licensed Contractors. Applicants for an electrical contractor license need to apply at the State Board of Examiners of Electrical Contractors NCBEEC and landscape contractor license applicants apply at the Landscape Contractors Licensing Board NCLCLB.
It does not matter whether this general contractor hires any other contractor. In California for example this is the Consumer Affairs department. See General Contractor Licensing Information in Nearby States.
The North Carolina State Board of Examiners of Electrical Contractors handles contractors licenses of electricians and plumbers. All fields are optional but at least one must be entered. Educating our customers is a high priority for us and for that reason we want to share with you how to check the validity of a contractor and their associated license.
For general contractor license you need to apply at the Licensing Board for General Contractors NCLBGC. A BBB-Accredited Business must have proof that they are licensed. Verify License Search - NC Board Examiners of Electrical Contractors.
All fields are optional but at least one must be entered. Verify License Search - State Board of Examiners of Plumbing Heating Fire Sprinkler Contractors. By visiting the website you can enter the name of your contractor.
919-875-3616 Start Advertising Your Contractors License Status. North Carolina contractor license check. After a licensed general contractor renews their license their license certificate will be accessible in their NCCLiC license account within 24 hours of the Board approval of the license renewal application.
- How To Prepare Ceiling For Painting After Removing Popcorn
- How To Prep Wood Cabinets For Painting
- How To Prepare Stained Cabinets For Painting
- How To Prepare Wood For Painting With Acrylic
- How To Prep To Paint Over Stained Wood
- How To Prep Wood For Stain After Sanding
- How To Prep Siding For Painting
- How To Prepare Exterior Wood For Painting Uk
- How To Prep A Wooden Front Door For Painting
- How To Prepare Stained Wood Furniture For Painting
- How To Prepare An Outside Door For Painting
- How To Prep Wood Garage Door For Painting
- How To Prepare Wood Trim For Repainting
- How To Polish Soapstone Carvings
- How To Polish Wax Carving
- How To Prepare An Exterior Door For Painting
- How To Prepare Outdoor Furniture For Painting
- How To Prepare Outside Wood For Painting
- How To Prep Stained Wood Trim For Painting
- How To Prepare Untreated Wood For Painting