How To Become A Pool Contractor In Florida
Have good moral character.
How to become a pool contractor in florida. The Swimming Pool Spa Service Certification Course is a 60 Hour course Including WS WC BP and LR and helps you meet the education requirements of Florida Statue. Set up your business structure such as. In order to obtain your swimming pool contractors license you are required to pass the Trade examination as well as the Law Business exam.
By definition in Florida a swimming pool contractor is a contractor whose scope of work involves but is not limited to the repair and servicing of a swimming pool or hot tub or spa whether public or private or otherwise regardless of use. A college degree can be substituted for up to three years of that experience. For this reason it is the primary agency for enforcing all laws and regulations in the construction field.
How to Get a Contractor License in Florida To apply for a certified contractors licensed in Florida. This blog post will discuss the requirements for initial license of any individual who wants to become a certified pool contractor in Florida. To be a Florida Certified Contractor you must be able to pass the contractors test provide a proven record of financial stability and present evidence of your experience for the category in which you wish to be licensed.
In order to be a general contractor in Florida you need to be at least 18 have at least 4 years of contracting experience maintain a net income of at least 2500-20000 USD and have general liability insurance that covers bodily injury and property damage. Gain any needed experience or certifications especially if its required by your state. Must be at least 18 years of age.
A pool service technician course of 16 hours or more is required by the Florida Administrative Code 64E-9 for an individual to provide routine pool service to commercial pools and spas. Must be 18 years of age. Download and complete the application for the Florida State Construction Examination.
The State will accept self-employed experience. Call Carlos or SHOP NOW. It ranges between 39900 and 65000 which includes initial franchise fees supplies equipment and building materials.
- How To Get A Job As A Carpenter Apprentice
- How To Get A Electrical Contractors License In Texas
- How To Get A License For Contractor
- How To Get A Hvac Contractors License In Arkansas
- How To Get A General Contractor License In Nc
- How To Get A General Contractor License In California
- How To Get A Contractor Licence
- How To Get A Handyman License In South Carolina
- How To Get A General Contractors License In Arkansas
- How To Get A Home Improvement Contractor License In Ct
- How To Get A Contractor License In Texas
- How To Get A Handyman License In Ct
- How To Get A General Contractors License In South Carolina
- How To Get A Contractors License In Oregon
- How To Get A Ct Home Improvement License
- How To Get A Hvac Contractors License In Florida
- How To Get A License For Tile Installer
- How To Get A License For General Contractor
- How To Get A Handyman License
- How To Get A Hvac Contractor License In Iowa