How To Become A Licensed General Contractor In Louisiana
Complete the Residential Application.
How to become a licensed general contractor in louisiana. The business and law exam is a one-hour open-book exam. The application process for the Residential and Commercial License are as follows. Complete the Financial Statement Affidavit.
To be authorized to perform contractor work you will need to fulfill the boards requirements including providing necessary documents such as financial statements general liability insurance and taking the required exams. Pay all relevant fees. See link below to download application.
Pass all relevant Louisiana contractor license exams. Pass the required examinations. Reciprocity and Examination Endorsement Agreements.
Currently the General Division has established reciprocity with Louisiana and Tennessee as an available method by which to obtain licensure. Find Irrigation Contractors licensed through the Department of Agriculture Forestry Horticulture Commission. To become a general contractor you need at least a high school diploma but there is an increase in a need for a bachelors degree or at least an associate degree plus years of construction.
Passing a Technical exam. If you are looking to become a plumber in Louisiana you must abide by the contracting laws set by the State Plumbing Board of Louisiana SPBL. Provide a financial statement affidavit showing a minimum of 10000 net worth must be current within 12 months of application.
Louisiana State Licensing Board for Contractors 2525 Quail Drive Baton Rouge LA 70808. To become a licensed contractor in Louisiana you will have to be approved by the Louisiana State Licensing Board for Contractors LSLBC. Or prepare to get licensed with our multiple Exam Prep courses.
- How To Make A Wood Box With Hand Tools
- How To Make A Tool Handle
- How To Make A Homemade Crate Coffee Table
- How To Make A Homemade Coffee Table
- How To Make A Spoon Carving Knife
- How To Make A Simple Wood Turning Lathe
- How To Make A Wood Ring
- How To Make A Simple Wooden Sword
- How To Make A Lawn Mower Blade Sharpening Jig
- How To Make A Spoon Rest
- How To Make A Wax Sculpture
- How To Make A Wood Hammer Handle
- How To Make A Pickaxe Cast Tinkers Construct
- How To Make A Mini Wood Lathe With A Drill
- How To Make A Small Wood Turning Lathe
- How To Make A Practice Sword
- How To Make A Lathe Machine Homemade Woodworking Lathe Machine Diy
- How To Make A Wood Bowl By Hand
- How To Make A Homemade Table Saw
- How To Make A Laptop Stand