How To Become A General Contractor In Louisiana
Additionally residential contractors must provide proof of general liability insurance of at least 100000 and proof of workers compensation coverage and.
How to become a general contractor in louisiana. Pass the Louisiana Contractor License Application. Builders License Training Institute. A general contractor generally only needs to take and pass two Louisiana general contractor exams to get a license.
Complete the Qualifying Party Application. Be approved by the Licensing Board. The fee for the exam will be around 200-250 USD.
What Do You Need To Become a General Contractor in Louisiana. The business and law exam is a one-hour open-book exam. The first is a general business and law exam while the other will depend on the type of license and classifications selected in your application.
However those seeking to start a career in construction should generally be 18 years old and have a high school diploma or the GED equivalent. The application process for the Residential and Commercial License are as follows. The state awards two different types to consider.
Complete the Financial Statement Affidavit. Louisiana General Contractor License Application. Pay all relevant fees.
Visit the Louisiana State Licensing Board for Contractors at lslbclouisianagov. HOW TO GET A CONTRACTORS LICENSE IN LA. There are no formal educational or prior experience requirements to obtain your general contractor license in Louisiana.
- How To Build A Portable Beer Die Table
- How To Carve Wood With Just A Knife
- How To Build Collapsible Table Legs
- How To Build Wooden Folding Table Legs
- How To Buy Expensive Furniture For Cheap
- How To Carve Wooden Spoons
- How To Build Folding Legs
- How To Carve Soapstone
- How To Carve Wood With A Pocket Knife
- How To Carve A Spoon By Hand
- How To Carve Metal Clay
- How To Carve A Wooden Spoon By Hand
- How To Build A Coffee Table From Scratch
- How To Carve A Wax Ring For Casting
- How To Carve Wax For Lost Wax Casting
- How To Buy Ashley Furniture Wholesale
- How To Carve Metal With A Dremel
- How To Carve A Soap Dish
- How To Build A Workbench With Folding Legs
- How To Carve Wood With A Swiss Army Knife